What Personal Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Site. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device. The types of device information collected can include:
- web browser
- IP address
- time zone
- internet service provider
- referring/exit pages
- date/time stamps
- cookies – data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit All about Cookies.org.
On some pages, you can order products, submit information via contact/comment/others forms and register to receive marketing materials and updates. The types of personal information collected at these pages can include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website URL
Information We Share
We do not share your information or data with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content
- manage our sales and customer support services to you
- help us track website conversion success metrics via Google Analytics.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to Site user and/or as required or permitted by law.
How We Use Your Information
Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To complete a purchase on our website
- To respond to enquiries and provide customer support
- To develop new products
- To send marketing communications
- To improve or modify our services
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to deliver and track our marketing and advertising content. As such, we may provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
When users leave comments on the Site, we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
User comments may also be checked through an automated spam detection service.
This Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the source website.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit (except their username), or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Some of you (particularly, European users) have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about them, to access personal information we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations – ie. any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).